You too can do something
● Sign this open letter concerning Disney’s ongoing abuse of the public domain by adding your full name, place and country of residence, and a personal note if you wish in the comments section below.
● What should be done to preserve the public domain as one of humanity’s most important intellectual resources? Are you an expert or do you feel personally concerned? Either way, please tell us about it.
● Forward this question to friends and discuss it in newspaper articles, magazines and social media. Free editorial illustrations can be downloaded here.
● Produce a video, song or any other multimedia performance that will be seen by millions around the world. The most impressive submission wins the world’s first e-book of The True Snow White on one of Steve Jobs’ latest iPads.
● Assist us with legal counsel and donate to The True Snow White’s legal defense costs. Every contribution, large or small, makes a difference. Consider how much just US$1.00 times so many of us in this world could do.
Though not required, please state your full name, city and country of residence so we know where your support is coming from.
“All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing.”
Don’t just sit back and do nothing. Don’t keep encouraging unbridled global media monopolies to dominate your and your children’s future world of thought and entertainment by creating insurmountable obstacles for everyone else.
Any surplus funds from your donations will be given to charity as we have done in the past, and you’ll be kept informed about their prudent use through this site.